Thursday, March 20, 2008

gentle nudgers


















This is for Michele and Natalie!! They were the sweet inspiration(ers) to get me back online!!! Along with a few others :) :) :)

Anyway, we have been so blessed by these two families. It amazes me that they would call us friends!!! May the Lord pour out His blessing on them. I pray that their reward would be great in heaven for the many ways they daily serve and bless all those around them. Truly it is the love of the Lord that shines so brightly through them.

Thanks for hang'n with us guys!!! :) :) :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michele said...

So it was not at all as bad as I thought. I am glad the gentle nudges got you going!!! We love hanging you out with you guys as well. I am glad you don't mind us inviting ourselves over:)

AshlandFive said...

Hey stranger! Glad to see you back on! It's been too long girl...give me a ring, k? Love Ya!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristal said...

Hey Jessie...I love your blog!! You are so precious! The way you write makes my eyes tear up...I love your heart in the Lord and the heart you have for your little family! May the Lord bless you as you continue to live for him and blessing others along the way!

Laura said...

Yay! You know you can add me to the list of people who are glad you're back blog'n again :) After all, I have your family blog listed as one of my favorites on mine so make sure it's good reading material, k?! :)
Ditto what sweet Kristal said. Your heart and joy are simply contagious and bless everyone around you. Keep shining brightly for Jesus!
Much love to you my friend!!!