Thursday, March 20, 2008

Playing in the street!!!


Here are a few recent pics with the kids. I can't wait to share more, but it's hard to decide which and what to share since I have been off-line for so long!!! I figured I would just start with some recent ones and go forward from here!! Anyway, thanks to all of you who gently nudged me to get back out blog'n again!!!! :) :) :) Love you guys!!!!

OHhh yeah - these pics were of us just hang'n in the hood. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Just stepping outside and playing in the street is pure joy. I am so truly grateful for the immeasurable blessing the Lord has given us.

Yes - this is a fishing pole and NO we don't live by water!! Our game is to take sidewalk chalk and make targets in the street with points and then we see who can cast the most points. On a side note, I love this game because it is fun but also because of what Braeden had to say about it. He calls it the 1 Pet 5:7 game "cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." I was blessed by his sweet little comment as he remembered the verse and then bounced away to play other games with his friends!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Strauss House said...

Hooray! Welcome back, you were missed. :o)

BETHANY said...

So glad to see new pics of your kiddos!!