Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter 2008

















Happy Easter Everyone!! I sure hope you had a wonderful day remembering the awesome hope we have in our risen savior!!

Well, we had big plans for the day but unfortunately Missy Grace woke up with the stomach flu!! Major bummer, but as you can see she wasn't too affected by it other than a periodic need for a clean-up if you know what I mean!!!!

It actually turned out to be a very blessed day. Brandon, Braeden and Kailey were able to continue on with our packed out-fun filled day while Gracie and I got to cuddle and watch movies all day long!! Not to bad huh???

Anyway, here are some of my favorites shots from the day. We had a great time even with the sickness. I pray your day was blessed as well!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

Aww, Jess, what a bummer that Grace was sick. I guess we both got to cuddle with sick little ones instead of rockin' out at L&C :) You're right... not such a bad deal. I hope she's better.

I love all the Easter pics. So cute! And what a fabulous mommy you are for doing such great Easter baskets.

Sara Shearer said...

I too am glad to see you back. Your photography is great, and you kids are so sweet. I sure hope Grace is feeling better. Blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

JynuineMothering said...

That's too bad you couldn't come!
One thing is for sure- it was cold and windy so a sick kiddo would not have like it much in the tent outside!

I have some pictures of from the service today on my blog too if you want to see... Maybe God will bless us with sunshine next year? ;)

My blog is http://blog.jynmeyer.com
Happy Easter!